Monday, February 1, 2010

HOW YOU CAN HELP!

I realize that volunteering abroad is not for everyone. Therefore, I appreciate any advice and support that you can provide (i.e. teaching tips/materials/live observation, Chilean contacts).

Any financial contribution (from $5 to $100) is also GREATLY APPRECIATED!


WorldTeach is a non-profit organization and volunteering abroad is expensive.

You will be donating to the program fee, airfare, supplemental health and emergency evacuation insurance, health expenses not covered by insurance, immunizations, visa, in-country support staff services, basic daily expenses, local transportation, phone calls, and my host family accommodation for room and board (Note: The host family does not profit from this).

Please share my cause with others that may be interested regardless of whether or not they are able to financially contribute.

I plan to update this blog periodically to share my volunteer experiences with all of you.

How to Donate

IF No Reciept is Necessary, you can pay cash or write a check in my name (Grace Chen).



**I will post donor names unless you want to remain anonymous.**

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace! What you're doing is great. I have donated $100 and hope that it can help the cause. We'll miss you, keep us updated with your new adventures and good luck in Chile!
    -Phallin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you Grace for helping me all these years. My Mommy and Daddy donated $100.
    Thank you for helping the people of Chile. We know you will do incredible things and help so many people who could use your help right now. We will be following your blog with great interest and can't wait to read about all of your adventures.
    Love, Luca

    ReplyDelete