Francisco is our computer tech guy at school. I often have to borrow a projector and speakers from him for my classes or English Club. He has been SUPER helpful as well as the administrative staff at school.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Week 6: Review Frequency of Actions
This week I reviewed Frequency of Actions. I finally was able to get the Head of the Teachers to help me videotape the students play games during my class, but unfortunately they did not come out right. Oh well, I must say that the students had tons of FUN and I could see that were able to independently produce the dialogue and names of daily actions.
I had my students come up to practice the dialogue as a demonstration prior to having all of them do it to minimize chaos!
I announced the winning classes this week. Several of my 11th graders will get the opportunity to be a part of a postcard exchange that set up with a Spanish teacher in California. My students began to write the responses to a prompt that I put up on the board. We hope that they will get to exchange postcards AND write each other letters the 2nd round prior to me leaving. I REALLY HOPE some of them will continue to stay as pen pals.

Francisco is our computer tech guy at school. I often have to borrow a projector and speakers from him for my classes or English Club. He has been SUPER helpful as well as the administrative staff at school.
Francisco is our computer tech guy at school. I often have to borrow a projector and speakers from him for my classes or English Club. He has been SUPER helpful as well as the administrative staff at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment